Some of the amenities we have to offer at Northpointe/Westpointe Retirement Community include:
- Our dining room is open 24 hours a day.
- There is a wait staff on duty 24 hours a day.
- We provide room service at no charge.
- Guest meals are provided at no charge.
- Apples, oranges, bananas, desserts and drinks.
- Popcorn machine.
Exercise and Recreational Activities
- We have four to five different activities everyday so each person has a variety of ways to enjoy the day and spend time with friends. Click here to see our monthly calendar.
- Shopping is scheduled twice per week to Walmart, Winn-Dixie, Target, and many more.
- Enjoy live music once a week on Sundays.
- Enjoy dining out at different restaurants once weekly.
- We also go on library trips, to movies and many other classes and gatherings.
- Buses and limousines available for outings.
- Monday and Wednesday you can enjoy the ride to your doctor’s office.
- Not only are we within walking distance of doctor’s offices, some physicians also make house calls at our facility.
We Love Pets ❤
We have several cats and dogs at Northpointe and Westpointe. When we say your loved ones are welcome, we do not exclude the little ones!
We offer nine different floor plans to choose from:
Private Room – 14x18 with a large walk-in closet and a private bath.
Starts at $1,500 per month
One Bedroom Suite with Living Room and a Dining area
Starts at $2,000 per month
Two Bedroom Suite with Living Room and Dining area
Starts at $3,600 per month
In addition to our Independent Living we also have two levels of care available for our residents:
- Bathing Assistance for $500 per month.
- Total Care for $500 per month in addition to Bathing Assistance.
- Medication Supervision.